ABS 415 - WEEK 5 FINAL PAPER
Focus of the Final Paper
Create and eight- to ten- page (excluding title and reference pages) personal leadership development plan. Utilizing at least five current scholarly sources, in addition to your course text, address the following components:
1. Select five to seven leadership concepts that were presented in class (listed below) to describe and evaluate for this assignment.
2. Discuss the different ethical aspects of each of the five to seven concepts you selected as they relate to your individual leadership style.
3. Describe how you currently, or plan to, incorporate these elements into your leadership style/development.
Select five to seven of the following concepts for your Final Paper:
? Personal mission statement
? Personal vision Statement
? Leadership qualities
? Leadership traits
? Behavior approaches
? Leadership Style (select one of the following) o Situational Leadership
o Servant Leadership
o Transformational Leadership
o Transactional Leadership
o Charismatic Leadership
o Coalitional Leadership
? Personal Mastery
? Emotional Intelligence
? Team development
? Conflict management
? Leading change
? Leadership and diversity
? Strategic leadership
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper: 1. Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following: a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five current scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.