Write 1,050 to 1,750 words, including the following elements:
Analysis of significant behavior issues facing the organization
- Identification of circumstances affecting human capital facet of the organization’s operations in light of the regularly changing global economy:
- Radically changing needs and wants of domestic employees, expatriates, and locally hired staff at various overseas sites
- Issues associated with needs and expectations of host national employees at overseas sites that may be in conflict with the organization’s purpose
- Issues associated with selection, such as ethnicity, minorities, gender, language, societal realities, and diversity and human relations behaviors practiced at the organization’s headquarters that may differ from overseas sites
- Integration of concepts, theories, and best practices to develop a list of recommendations to address issues and circumstances
- Development of a proposed implementation plan to affect organizational changes needed to support operations optimization
- Discussion of anticipated organizational behavior and operational outcomes achieved through successful implementation
Use peer-reviewed sources in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.