Continue to work on your business plan by using the document from Week 5.
Develop a 350- to 700-word Marketing Plan section, including:
- Products & Services: Provide details of the products and/or services your company offers.
- Pricing: Detail your pricing here. Include a discussion of how your pricing relates to competition. For example, are you the premium brand? The low cost brand?
- Branding: Discuss your expected branding based on your chosen pricing model.
- Promotions Plan: Detail the tactics you will use to attract new customers. Will you use radio advertising, online pay-per-click ads, press releases, and so on. Provide details for each form of promotions you will use.
- Distribution Plan: Outline the ways in which customers can buy from you. Can your customers by only directly from you or will you have distributors? Can a customer buy from a physical location and a web address? Detail each structure and method.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.