Complete the following CJi Interactive activities located on the student website:
- Ch. 5 > Learning Modules
- History and Professionalism of the Police
- Modern American Policing Eras
- Levels of Law Enforcement
- Police Organization
- Policing Styles
- Ch. 5 > Myths & Issues Videos
- Issue 1: Women and Minorities in Law Enforcement
- Ch. 5 > Simulation
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, on the police and law enforcement. Include the following in your presentation:
- Present a timeline of the historical development of police agencies and their jurisdiction.
- Address the relationship between the historical development of police agencies and policing styles.
- Describe the law enforcement agencies under the jurisdiction of the Department of Homeland Security and their responsibilities.
- Address the primary purposes of police patrol.
- Describe the role of police in contemporary society.
- Explain at least two issues facing today’s police departments.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.