Option 2: Court System Presentation
Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speakers notes, that addresses the following topics:
- Major historical developments of the U.S. courts
- Dual court system of the United States
- Steps of the pretrial process
- Six steps necessary for appeal
- Five philosophical reasons for sentencing criminals
- Six forms of punishment
Include at least 3 visuals, such as diagrams, images, or matrices, in your presentation.
Address all of the topics fully in your presentation. You may combine topics in the visuals if they are associated.