Complete an in-depth comparative analysis of two policies developed on an issue. This can be a comparison across state policies on an issue, or a comparison of the evolution of a policy. Examples include drug policy, capital punishment, and domestic violence.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes detailing your findings. Include a chart or table that compares the main aspects of each policy side-by-side. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- What is the issue?
- What are the two policies developed? Clearly explain the goals objectives and measures of both policies.
- What led to the development of each policy?
- How are they different? Which is more effective?
- Have at least one slide on each point
- Suggestions: compare two state’s domestic violence laws or two states on captal punishment–one with the death penalty and one without. Then compare the murder rates between the two states. Public v. private prisons is another choice where the cost of operation is compared. Juvenile crime is another: deinstitutionalization of juvenile offenders (Massachusetts for example) v. incarceration of juveniles as adults.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.