Create a plan to manage conflict in professional life that addresses the following:
- In professional life, how does conflict occur? What are the common characteristics of workplace conflict?
- Summarize conflict management styles. Discuss how each style applies to different conflict scenarios.
- Discuss conflict management skills. How do you plan to develop your conflict management skills set?
- Discuss how your score for each dimension of the “What’s My Preferred Conflict Handling Style?” assessment reflects your own conflict-handling style.
- In professional life, how can you plan for appropriate conflict resolution?Write a plan for identifying, handling, and resolving conflict.
Present your plan in the form of a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes.