Choose one of the four following life situations:
- Husband/wife, two kids, 1 income, mortgage, good salary, some savings, and no college fund.
- Divorced, 55 years old, $1.2 million, 2 kids in college, and no debt.
- 24-year-old single woman, college graduate, engineer, and $20,000 savings.
- 74-year-old widower, excellent pension, $500,000, long-term care insurance, and three children.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word analysis in which you do the following:
- Describe the risk tolerance and recommended asset allocation to match that risk for the life situation selected.
- Develop an investment portfolio that meets their needs.
- Consider and recommend any insurance that is appropriate and any estate planning tools necessary to protect the family and their assets.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your Microsoft® Word document.