GEN - Writing
This assignment reinforces the fundamental mission of University of Phoenix to promote intellectual growth. As members of the academic community, we have a shared responsibility to promote academic honesty and the ethical use of source materials.
Review the following resources before completing the assignment:
- [The Plagiarism Tutorial - https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/materials/resources/plagiarism/story.html]
- [Avoiding Plagiarism Mastery Test - https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/grammar/Plagiarism_Quiz.asp?quiz=Plagiarism%20Mastery%20Quiz]
- [Student Code of Academic Integrity - https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/studentdocuments/uophx/academic_integrity.htm]
- [Plagiarism Checker and Manual - https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/classroom/ic/cwe/SubmitPaper.aspx]
- Ch. 2 of Connections
Write a 275- to 350-word (1-page) essay in a Microsoft® Word document on the topic of academic integrity.
Discuss academic integrity by responding to the following:
- What are three examples of infractions that violate the Student Code of Academic Integrity?
- Why is integrity important in both academic and professional life? How do you put integrity into practice in both your academic and professional life?
- Discuss the resources on plagiarism available to you as student. Which is the most useful? Why?
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.