Research and select a health care organization in which you locate the mission statement, its code of ethics, and core values.
Possible health care organizations:
- American Red Cross
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Heart Association
- A nonprofit health care organization
- Johnson & Johnson
- Stryker Corp.
- Verizon Health
- GE Healthcare
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss ethics in a health care organization. Include the following:
- Describe the organization selected.
- What are the organization’s goals? How are they tied to its ethical principles? Describe the role and importance of the organization’s ethical values.
- Is there a social responsibility for the organization in the community? Explain and provide examples.
- Is it important that the organization’s ethical values support your ethical values? Explain.
Include at least 3 sources in your paper.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.