Imagine that you are working in HR and have be asked to make a presentation to a group of frontline supervisors. Your completed Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation should be approximately 8-12 slides in length. Include a list of references in APA format in the final slide. Also include a slide with the sources for all images/graphics used in your presentation entitled “Image Credits“. List each slide where an image is used and the source. For example:
Slide 1: http://www.123rf.com
Slide 2: http://www.canphotostock.com
Please don’t use copyright protected images and photos.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Explain why training and education are vital in health care.
- Describe the importance of orientation and onboarding.
- Discuss the steps in an effective on-the-job training.
- Explain the importance of measuring competencies.
- Describe the process for tracking and evaluating training effectiveness (Kirkpatrick Model).
Include a introduction and conclusion to your presentation.
Include a minimum of three references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Avoid errors in grammar, usage and spelling.
||2 to 1