Reflect on the following questions:
- How did you develop your team in Week Two?
- Did you require a team leader? If yes, how was that determined?
- How did you divide the workload for the Week Two assignment?
- How were decisions made in your group?
- How was the work distributed?
- How was the work completed?
- How was the work turned in?
- How did your team work together?
- What was team communication like?
- What was team behavior like?
Imagine you are working for a successful company that has spent a lot of time focusing strategically on its organizational behavior. Your company has started to gain recognition from similar companies regarding its effective groups and teams. Recently, your company has been approached by other companies to develop and present some of your best practices and lessons learned.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word handout (brochure, chart, PowerPoint®) that discusses your company’s best practices and lessons learned for developing effective groups and teams.
Address the following in your handout:
- Determine strategies that can be used to develop effective groups and teams.
- Describe methods that can be used to facilitate phases of team development.
- Consider the company you selected and used in Week One and Week Two. Describe strategies and methods you think the company uses to create effective groups and teams. Explain why.
Format your handout according to APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your handout.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.