Week Four: Facility Planning—Floor Plan, Part 2
This weekyou continue to build your final facility, the legal team has asked you to provide them with considerations regarding legal and regulatory requirements that may affect the facility planning process.
Add the following to your SmartDraw® facility:
- Assets and Equipment:
- All assets and equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families
- Regulatory Considerations:
- Color and noise elements
- Regulatory elements such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration and ADA guidelines
Write a 700- to 1,050-word response that includes the following:
- Analyze the impact of federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements onyour selected facility.
- Consider and discuss assets and equipment you will need to add to your floor plan.
- Consider and discuss any modification you made to your floor plan with respect to structure and area.
- Analyze accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations for your selected facility.
- Analyze legal versus ethical considerations for your selected facility.
- Include a print screen of your facility below. Use the instructions provided if you need help adding a print screen.
Place the print screen or copy of your facilitybelow:
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.