Week Five: Facility Planning—Floor Plan, Part 3
This week you will complete your floor plan by incorporating additional elements such as IT equipment and creative healing elements. It is important to review your facility and consider any additional changes based on the knowledge you have gained throughout the course.
- Other Elements:
- IT equipment
- Creative healing environmental ideas
Write a 350- to 700-word response to the following:
- Describe technology, equipment, and design elements you would use to support the sustainability of your facility in the future.
- Explain how designing a community-based sustainable health care facility will address the needs of the community demographics of your facility.
- Imagine this facility was a renovation of an existing structure and describe what you would have done differently while planning your facility.
- Describe successes and challenges during your facility design.
- Describe successes experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe challenges experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe what you would do differently to address your challenges.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your exported SmartDraw® design and your facility planning template.