Search the Internet for a life expectancy calculator. Use it to predict your life expectancy.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary answering the following questions:
- What is your reaction to your results?
- How accurate do you think your results are, considering your lifestyle and what you know about aging?
- How can the decisions you make now ensure that you enjoy a healthy older life? What are you willing to change to increase your life span?
- Accounting for biological changes, what type of life would you like to have in your later years?
- After completing the life expectancy calculator, how has your perspective on aging changed?
- Identify resources in your community that you would use for support or education as you become an aging adult.
- Identify two theoretical frameworks.
- Discuss how the two theoretical frameworks could support or affect the age determined by the life expectancy calculator.
Format your summary according to APA guidelines. Include the link to the life expectancy calculator in a reference page.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.