Interview an older adult who is at least 65 years old to get a viewpoint of the changing roles of older adults.
Use the Sample Interview Questions provided, make adjustments, or construct your own interview questions appropriately to get details on the senior’s experience to incorporate in your reflective paper.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word reflective paper in which you describe what you learned from the interview.
Include the following in your paper:
- Differences in roles of seniors and perspectives toward them
- Economic and social changes that led to varied experiences
- Impact of marketing on retirement and financial decisions for seniors
Include the responses from the following in your reflective essay:
- Senior citizen interviewed
- Senior citizen’s peers that influenced the senior citizen being interview.
- Your own experiences as you imagine yourself as a senior
Submit the interview questions if different from the Sample Interview Questions.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.