Develop Part I of a comprehensive plan to implement an organization change.
Choose an issue from your workplace and create a plan for a proposed change to resolve the issue.
Note. If you do not have a current workplace, or your workplace is not appropriate for this project, work with your instructor to identify an organization you may use for a change plan.
Your change proposal must be something you might actually implement in your workplace. Issues might be related to any of the following:
- Health care services
- Long-term care
- Health care products
- Information technology in health care
- Billing in health care
- Electronic medical records (EMR) implementation
- Access to care
- Outcome, process, or structure of care
- Patient, family, or community experience of care
- Create or revise an educational course or program
- Any other appropriate faculty approved area
Part I of your plan focuses on assessment of the change issue and planning for the proposed change.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word plan with the following:
- Examine the need in the organization for your proposed change.
- Examine organizational and individual barriers to your proposed change.
- Identify factors that might influence your proposed change.
- Summarize factors influencing organizational readiness for your proposed change.
- Identify the theoretical model that relates to your proposed change.
- Identify internal and external resources available to support your change initiative.
Use the University Library to conduct a search for current peer-reviewed literature that provides data to support your change application.
Format your plan according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.