MGT 330 - MGT 330 WEEK 4 QUIZ (2015)
steve past due Asked - for $15.00
- Martin is well liked by his peers and influences them using his personality, attitude, and behavior. What kind of power does Martin most likely have?
- All of the following are examples of formal groups EXCEPT for a
- What is a consequence of too much cohesion in a group?
- Whenever Paula works in a group, she gives less effort than when she works individually. What term best describes this scenario?
- Which of the following is NOT a limitation of a virtual team?
- In reflecting on the complementary nature of managing and leading, John Kotter suggested that leadership is about coping with __________ while managing is about coping with __________.
- According to the text, the difference between a group and a team
relies on which of the following ideas?
- Of the following goals, which is considered to be the most crucial for leaders who want to succeed at team-building?
- At which stage of a group- or team-building process do close relationships develop, giving rise to unity?
- What event heralded the onset of behavioral theories of leadership in the United States?