Follow the steps in the Week 4 LivePlan Instructions document to create new sections for your business plan.
In this assignment, you will complete portions of the Company section of your plan. Remember, you are working over the three courses to have a complete business plan, so be sure to add enough depth, analysis, and research in these sections. Please be sure to do proper research and support your information.
Under the Plan tab in LivePlan, locate the Company section.
Complete the “Technology” section with the following information:
- How are you using technology in your company or business?
- What types of technology are you utilizing or do you plan to utilize?
- What are the costs associated with the current and future use of technology in your company or business?
Complete the “Intellectual Property” section with the following information, keeping in mind that it will only apply to the sale of products, not services:
- What is your intellectual property?
- What is your potential future intellectual property?
- What are the implications of this on your company or business?
Click the “Download & Print” option at the top of the page.
Select the “Download as Doc” option and save a copy of your plan.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.