FederalismThis week, we continue completing the worksheets in preparation for the Final Paper. One of the most important structures in the national government is federalism. Understanding the relationship between local, state, and national level governments is critical in being able to understand all of the key features of our national government. Describe an advantage and a disadvantage to a national policy that an agency in the federal bureaucracy must implement. In addition, recommend an option to maintain the advantage and one to improve the disadvantage.
To complete the assignment, save the Week Two Learning Activity Worksheet (available in the online classroom) to your computer, fill it out, and submit it.
Develop a detailed outline of your second main point using the Week Two Learning Activity Worksheet. 1. Federal Policies:
- • Provide a topic sentence that briefly describes one advantage and one disadvantage to a national policy that must be implemented by one agency of the federal bureaucracy. ?
- • Provide a topic sentence that recommends one option to maintain the advantage and one to improve the disadvantage. ?
2. Scholarly Support: (Please access the Ashford Writing Center’s Sample Annotated Bibliography)
- • Provide two credible sources in APA format to support your main points. ?
- • Briefly discuss how these sources support your main point. ?
- • Briefly evaluate your sources for bias, validity, and reliability. ?